Speardiver Top Line Release WIDE Trigger Mechanism
Top line release speargun trigger mechanism, for Euro shafts with shooting line attached at the back
The top line release mono trigger mechanism is wider than the conventional top line release mech, to allow use of Euro shafts with the shooting line attached at the back (including 400lb mono and 1/16" coated SS cable). The top line release trigger mechanism is similar to the side line release mech but is easier to install. Just shape the speargun stock slightly under the line release arm to allow it to move freely.
- Works with shaft diameters 6mm, 6.5mm, 6.75mm, 7mm, 7.5mm and 8mm
- Compatible with all standard round notch euro shafts, including South African carbon steel shafts like Rob Allen.
- Automatic resetting line release. When the spear engages the trigger mechanism the line release arm moves to the locked position.
- Quiet firing.
- 316 grade stainless steel, 2mm thick casing.
- 8 mm thick stainless steel sear and trigger.
- All parts are precision CNC cut, which translates to a smooth trigger pull.
- Holds up to 6 x 16mm bands safely with a smooth trigger pull.
Trigger mechanism case dimensions:
- Width: 0.637" (16 mm)
- Height: 1.02" (26 mm)
- Length: 2.76" (68 mm)
- Top line release mono trigger mechanism with line release arm
- Two 7cm (2.75") long x 5mm (0.2") diameter mounting pins
- 5 year warranty