Speardiver Top Line Release Trigger Mechanism
Top line release speargun trigger mechanism, for Euro or US shafts
The top line release trigger mechanism is similar to the side line release mech but is easier to install. Just shape the speargun stock slightly under the line release arm to allow it to move freely.
- Works with shaft diameters 6mm, 6.5mm, 6.75mm, 7mm (9/32"), 7.5mm and 8mm (5/16")
- Compatible with the Speardiver trigger safety.
- Automatic resetting line release. When the spear engages the trigger mechanism the line release arm moves to the locked position.
- Line release pivot screw is flush with the top of the mech casing.
- Quiet firing.
- 316 grade stainless steel, 2mm thick casing.
- 8 mm thick stainless steel sear and trigger.
- All parts are precision CNC cut, which translates to a smooth trigger pull.
- Available in two styles for US and Euro style shafts:
- US top line release trigger mechanism can hold up to 10 x 16 mm bands with a smooth trigger pull.
- Euro top line release trigger mechanism can hold up to 6 x 16 mm bands with a smooth trigger pull.
Trigger mechanism case dimensions:
- Width: 0.5" (13 mm)
- Height: 1.02" (26 mm)
- Length: 2.76" (68 mm)
- Top line release trigger mechanism with line release arm
- Two 7cm (2.75") long x 5mm (0.2") diameter mounting pins
- 5 year warranty