Speardiver Stinger Spearfishing Knife
Small stainless steel spearfishing knife, Polished and Stealth (black teflon coated) models
- Quality Made In Italy
- Total knife length: 5.60" (14.2cm)
- Knife weight: 1.94oz (55g)
- Handle length: 3.38" (8.6cm)
- Handle material: ABS
- Blade length: 2.20" (5.6cm)
- Blade thickness: 0.15" (3.8mm)
- Blade characteristics: Stainless steel, Polished or Stealth (black teflon coated)
- Sheath weight: 0.91oz (26g)
- Choice of rubber straps; Marseilles (belt type) or with quick release plastic buckle
- Excellent backup/secondary knife due to its small size.
- Stainless steel blade, choice of Polished or Stealth (black teflon coated) which eliminates reflection of the sun and minimized the chance of attracting predators such as barracuda to the flash.
- Serrated edge to cut mono, cable, or fish. The serrated edge easily cuts through 400lb mono and is capable of cutting through stainless steel cable.
- A slot in the blade is a spear extractor.
- Quick release sheath, knife snaps into place securely.
- Sheath can be calf or belt mounted.
If knife is calf mounted make sure it's on the inside of the calf to reduce the possibility of entanglement with discarded fishing line.