Cuttlefish carbon speargun tube with track
Speardiver Cuttlefish shape 120cm carbon speargun tube with built in track. If you're building a Bluewater euro gun with lots of power and need a carbon tube with enough internal volume to float a reel, bring the bands up inline with the shaft, and the mass to handle recoil, this is the tube for you.
The Cuttlefish tube has the same configuration at the round ends as the Speardiver C3 carbon tube, with an inside diameter of 26mm and outside diameter of 32mm. The bottom of the track is 2mm higher than the round tube exterior, and the tops of the track ridges are 4.5mm higher than the round tube exterior.
The tube is not plugged, included with each tube are two rubber plugs which can be used to seal it. If needed more rubber plugs are sold separately.
With the Speardiver Phantom handle and muzzle and 7mm shaft, and without a reel, this tube requires 140 grams in the front and 50 grams in the back to sink the speargun.
This carbon tube fits the spigot of (and the tube track lines up with) the following components:
- Any custom build
- Speardiver open muzzle
- Speardiver roller muzzle
- Speardiver Phantom handle and muzzle
- Hammerhead Evolution 2 handle and muzzle
* Some adjustments to the parts may be necessery, such as trimming excess material or reducing the spigot diameter a little by sanding. The spigot will fit and the track will line up.
- Tube cut to your specified length (contact us).
- Tube plugged. We guarantee no water intrusion. Specify the distance of the plugs from each tube end in the message field at checkout.
** Please do not contact us for information on how to seal tubes.