Speardiver Stealth Reverse Trigger Mechanism
The Stealth stainless steel reverse trigger mechanism is used in all Speardiver Stealth series spearguns. It's also a drop in replacement for the plastic trigger of the Pathos D'Angelo handle, no modifications are needed to install this mechanism in the Pathos handle.
- High quality all stainless steel components.
- Accepts all standard European shafts, and South African coated shafts like Rob Allen (up to 7.5 mm).
- Mechanism housing fits 300lb mono attached to back end of spear without chafing it.
- Automatic resetting top line release is sear actuated. When the spear engages the trigger mechanism the line release pin moves up to the locked position.
- Line release holds two wraps of 300lb mono.
- Smooth trigger pull with 2 x 16mm bands.
- Loading butt can be attached to the handle over the trigger mechanism.
Trigger mechanism case dimensions:
- Width: 14.37 mm
- Height: 21 mm
- Length: 89 mm
- Stainless steel trigger mechanism
- Line release