Carbon Speargun Tube With Track C1
Speardiver C1 %100 carbon round speargun tube with built in track. The C1 is an exceptionally light and stiff tube with a wall thickness of 1.5mm. If you're building a light maneuverable reef gun this tube is a great choice. It's a straight tube with an inside diameter of 25.4mm and outside diameter of 28.4mm. The bottom of the track is 2mm higher than the round tube exterior, and the tops of the track ridges are 3mm higher than the round tube exterior. The tube is not plugged, included with each tube are two rubber plugs which can be used to seal it. If needed more rubber plugs are sold separately.
This carbon tube fits the spigot of (and the tube track lines up with) the following components:
- Any custom build
- Speardiver open muzzle
- Beuchat Marlin handle and muzzle (trim down the track of the section of tube that will be inserted in the Beuchat handle sleeve).
- Pathos D'Angelo handle and muzzle
- Aimrite handle and muzzle
- Merou handle and muzzle
- Meandros stainless steel muzzles
- MVD stainless steel muzzles
- Rob Allen muzzle. Just cut off the sleeve around the muzzle spigot. We haven't tried cutting off the sleeve of the Rob Allen handle spigot, the tube may fit the handle too. Speardiver carbon tubes are very strong and the sleeve is not needed to reinforce the tube.
- Seawolf roller muzzle
* Some adjustments to the parts may be necessery, such as trimming excess material or reducing the spigot diameter a little by sanding. The spigot will fit and the track will line up.
- Tube cut to your specified length. Select a tube that's longer than the length you need e.g. if your final measurement is 121cm choose the 130cm tube. Then at checkout specify 121cm in the message field.
- Tube plugged. We guarantee no water intrusion. Specify the distance of the plugs from each tube end in the message field at checkout.
* Please do not contact us for information on how to seal tubes.