Speardiver Reverse WIDE Trigger Mechanism
The reverse WIDE trigger mechanism is wider than the conventional reverse mech, and allows the use of Euro shafts with the shooting line attached at the back (including 400lb mono and 1/16" coated SS cable). The mechanism housing is wide enough to accept the the shaft and shooting line without chafing the line.
A reverse trigger mechanism adds 2" (5cm) of band stretch to your speargun in comparison with conventional trigger mechanisms. More band stretch means more power & more range, without increasing the length of the speargun. The extra band stretch is due to the shaft engaging the sear at the back end of the trigger mechanism instead of the front end as with conventional trigger mechanisms. Easy to install, just shape the speargun stock under the line release arm for it move freely.
- Works with shaft diameters 6mm, 6.5mm, 6.75mm, 7mm, 7.5mm and 8mm.
- Compatible with all standard round notch euro shafts, including South African carbon steel shafts like Rob Allen.
- Automatic resetting line release. When the spear engages the trigger mechanism the line release arm moves to the locked position.
- Smooth trigger pull, which translates into greater accuracy.
- Quiet firing.
- 316 grade stainless steel, 2mm thick casing.
- 8 mm thick stainless steel sear and trigger.
- All parts are precision CNC cut for precision interaction.
- The reverse mono trigger mechanism can hold 6 x 16mm bands safely with a smooth trigger pull.
Trigger mechanism case dimensions:
- Width: 0.637" (16 mm)
- Height: 1.02" (26 mm)
- Length: 2.76" (68 mm)
- Top line release reverse mono trigger mechanism, with line release arm
- Two 7cm (2.75") long x 5mm (0.2") diameter mounting pins
- 5 year warranty